Sunday 21 September 2014

The Mexican National day!!

Viva Mexico!!!!

Hey you beautiful people?
 How was your week-end? Trusting, it was super-duper, as mine . . . I went for my nieces birthday party, Diva Leilani she was turning 4 yeah!!! The event was at the 4u you Chinese Restaurant in Valley arcade, Laving ton.  That place is so, so beautiful, the ambiance is breath taking the food was yummy.  Round two is a must . . . anyways, last week Monday it was the Mexican National day it’s similar to our Jamuhuri day, or makadara day. I got the privilege of attending it and I was so impressed  the music was so aweeeeeeeeeeeesome  don’t get me started on the Mexican delicacy it’s  heavenly, I love, love spicy foods so I enjoyed each and every bite. . The margarita’s, tequilas were something else I tell you, very smooth.  .  .


Mexican Delicacies. . .

one word. . .Yummy, Yummy. . .

Chillies tam, tam. . .

The Mexican Drinks. . . .Yummy, Yummy. . . .

Acting Ambassador Mexican Embassy Mireya Dominguez . . .

Mr. and Mrs. Nyong'o with the Eritrean Ambassador. . .

Maria Fernanda Consul De Mexico striking a pose. . .

Acting Ambassador Mireya Dominguez Mexican Embassy with a friend. . .

First Secretary Pakistan Embassy M.Saleem Ullah with my friend Anusha. . .

meeeeeee giving the IT Pose . . .

Maria Fernanda Consul De Mexico, Anusha, Celestine looking lovely ladies. . .

P.A. ambassador Mexican Embassy  Irene Kagwe and I. . . The Colgate smile. . .

Edgar administrator Mexican Embassy, P.A. to the Ambassador Irene Kagwe , Anusha, Diego Head of communication Mexican Embassy and Sharon Nyambura P.A .deputy ambassador. . .

Mexicans enjoying themselves. . .

Anusha and I. . .

it's allll all smiles. . .


Lovely Monday,
***Kisses***

No comments:

Post a Comment