Sunday 15 June 2014

OLD IS GOLD!!!



Fabulosity-at- its- Best!!!

Hey, Hey People how are you all?? Am really sorrrRRry for being MIA the past one month I have been very busy doing aloot of stuff( Will share the juicy details once everything works out) I am just praying, Hoping that this month things will go as per planned. .  Enough about my busy life i have missed you all so, soooooo much. Whats new??

Ok. A few years back my girl was doing a feature story on photography and she interviewed the all time Father of photography Jimmy Chou yes, yes!! and She ended up tagging me alooong, heyy yyy!! My looove for pictures always comes first! so i dint mind at all. haha!

The World Cup is finally here whoop,whoop! may i ask which team are your supporting?? This Chica is with Germany, Ghana, and Netherlands!!! May the best team win!!!




Have a Lovely Sunday,
***Kisses*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment