Tuesday 2 June 2015

BIKER LOOK:


BIKER LOOK
Happy Madaraka day!! Hope you had a good cross into the beginning 
of the last part of 2015. 


Feels great to be back after a decade at least that's how long it’s been for me. 
Am in a good place, thank God! and this marks a new beginning for me. 
In this new chapter we (yes we) shall share, what colours our world moments&moods, 
blush&brush, savory tastes&salty tears 
all that ripples our world from our bossoms to our boots, head to heel. 


There’s a lot that we shall share lets start with you...what have i missed out on??? 
Send me your laughs, fashion favs / upcoming trends&shockers...
EVE-RY-THING. . . 


I’ll start...It was a cold chilly Madaraka commemoration. First off , i dedicate this moment to 
thank our National Heroes for braving to fight for the freedom of our country. 

Now, Being a very cold 52nd Madaraka day I was in the mood for some fun so I dressed the part. I wanted to achieve a rugged, sexy, fun look. 


The only thing missing was a red 1299 Panigale super bike...and (i dare say) the 6”4” 
Khaled Abol Naga for an ‘IDEAL’ photo op! Which i missed out on 
:-( when he was in the country for anti-poaching campaign at Ol Pejeta conservancy.

Share your thoughts of the look...further still share your version of the biker look... 










Have a lovely day,


**Kisses**


No comments:

Post a Comment