Tuesday 4 March 2014

ALLL BLACK SEXCC3Y PARTY!!!



 Hola Mis Amigo/a!

A few weekends back, back, back I went for the all black party at the Carnivore Grounds, and I just had to go with my loving, loving Chica’s and we had so much fun woooooh rewind>> good times<< !!Before this tassel Sexy,sexy dress crossed my mind  I actually wanted to wear my other looong, long stripey dress( am even tired thinking about it!)  but I was like . . .wait a minute. . I gotts to look sooo sick sexccc3y like my girl Evelyn Lozada says. .anyways, I wore my black short Dorothy Perkins Tassel dress which doesn’t fit me anymore. .and to finish the look i went with  my caty – grey cosmetic contacts (which look so good at night and sometimes during the day depending on how you rock them), gold accessories, Black Lipstick and my Chanel handbag.do you like my look???
                                         
                                         
Being all feisty. .Just realised now that dude behind me was literally staring>> like woi,woi what is not happening oh!well tough,tough world. . .hahah!!

                                         
                                        the close up picture. . . .

                                        
                                         Aww me and my Bestie, Bestie friends forever!!!!

                                        
                                         Evelyn Lozada And Shaunie O'neal sharing a picture whasssup. . . .


                                         The girls simply enjoying themselves. . . .

Enjoy yourselves,
***Kisses***

No comments:

Post a Comment