Monday 31 March 2014

JUST FAB!!!



BEING FABULOUS IN THE WILD!!

Hey, guys, 
Hoping your all good and you enjoyed yourselves over the weekend. .I know, i know I have been missing in action it’s because i have been busy, busy but I am back yeah! Anyways, a few weekends back I went for my good, good friend’s ruracio in Muranga County the event was AMAZING!!! got to understand the Kikuyu Customs. . never been to Muranga new experience hey!! the scenery was awe- inspiring!!!

For the ruracio I wanted to go for a very decent yet stunning look so I wore my little stripy dress, my long colorful maxi skirt then cinched the waist with a brown belt to bring the hour glass silhouette figure, rocked my Gold accessories, and my cobalt blue handbag to make the look complete. .  My lovely ladies also looked stunning. Stunning!!!

                           
                        The color blocking outfit. . .
                                                      The sunset Side pose. . .
                                                 My girl Edith looking fabulous. . .
                                              My Bff doing her thing. . .
                     Bride to be Kate with big/ small sister. . .

                     
                                    Kate being fabulous in the wild!!!
                                
                         off the shoulder pose,how  i love the back cut . . .

                     

Day- to -evening look- My stripy little dress came in handy. . . latersss we went out and this is how I rocked it . . .pssst! Forgot to take pics with them heels. . what do you think???


                    




   Lovely day,
 ***Kisses***

No comments:

Post a Comment