Thursday 13 March 2014

MY PHOTO SHOOT #1:



Feistiness’ all the way!!!

Heys?
The weekend is finally here am sooo happy because I will be attending the River –wood Awards and I really, really can’t wait . . . I hope it will be worthwhile and on that note am still searching /looking for my tag along date. Koi, Jacinta, Edith, Beryl this is an open invite your more than welcome to be my plus one hala!! I still don’t know what I will wear but i will figure that out by today. . Anyways, by now you all now I have a very strong liking for photos plus posing right?? Yes. . I think that’s my second love after I don’t know what. . A while back I did a photo shoot with my number one photographer Mr. Sammy Khan and I instantly feel- in- love with them and I was like I have, Have to share. . . What do you think??? Do you like??

                        
The glowing aura of hotness. . .hahah!!
 
Trying to be feisty. .. 


Have a lovely weekend!!
***Kisses** 
 
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment