Saturday 1 March 2014

THE TRUE LOVE/ SAROVA COOK OUT EVENT:


                                                                Wassup People?
 The weekend is finally here whoop!! time to enjoy the sunshine anyways, A while back my good friend Nailantei Kenga of true love invited me for the sarova cook out event which she had organized we had fuun learned how to make Chocolate Mint Truffle Cookies, Olive Oil Walnut Cake the list is endless. . . yummy,yummy!! You should try making them will share the recipe on the next post. .
On this day i had two events to attend the true love cook out event and Miss Tunu's Shopping  Cum Cocktail Party so I decided to rock my yellow skirt, pink vest and green ballerina shoes comfort is key and i finally went heavy on the accessories and make-up. . Do you like my look?? halaaaaaa!
                                             me and Nailantei Kenga
                                        
                                        Chef Jo. . .                                           
                                        
                                       
 Me And Fashionista Miss Tunu Fajin rocking yellow (color blocking all the way). . . if you loove clothes,shoes,handbags you should visit her shop 20th Century/ IMAX 2nd floor. .
                                               
                   Me and my Lovely Cousin Miss Terry Michuki an amaaazing  Fashion Stylist and Entrepreneur   
                                       
                                      And Finally me and my lovely Bff  love her to death Mrs.Janet Motiga of Heineken


Enjoy your weekend y'all!!!
**Kisses**


No comments:

Post a Comment